The resources on this page are in PDF format. Download a free PDF reader.
If you find the information on this page helpful, please:
Even a dollar or two is helpful!
- Finding Your Lost Cat
- Feeding those Hungry Bottle Babies: This article has photos and shows you how to care for a tiny kitten that is not eating on its own.
- Syringe Feeding a Sick Kitty
- Bringing Kitty Home
- No More Ear Mites: Brief article on getting rid of ear mites in your cat.
- FIV – Bad Case of Rumors: Some vets still think FIV is a death sentence, but it isn’t. It’s difficult to spread and many FIV+ cats outlive FIV- cats.
- MY TOES! Don’t cut them off!! Declawing is far more than a nail trim. It’s cutting the finger at the first knuckle. This article explains the process and alternatives to declawing.
- Trimming those Nails: Start when your cat is a kitten, trim a few nails and give him a treat. Won’t be long before your kitty will sit for his nail trimming.
- No More Babies! These are good places to get your cat or dog fixed at a reasonable rate in Orange County.
- You Want Me to Take a Pill!! Useful tips with photos on how to pill a cat.
- Reducing the number of stray cats (T-N-R): This is an 8 minute video on Trap-Neuter-Release programs and why this is the best way to reduce the number of cats in a neighborhood. Lots of good tips!
- Cat Food Recommendations: Vets used to say that adult cats need dry food only. That’s changed — studies are showing “dry food only” causes health problems and isn’t better for the teeth. This article talks about what to look for in good quality food for cats.
- Introducing Cats to Cats & Dogs: Cats take everything slow, including meeting new cats and dogs, so don’t rush it. These tips have worked for thousands of cat introductions.
- Cats Need Wet Food: Studies show cats need wet food, this tells you why.
- Solving Litter Box Issues: Litter box issues are the most annoying thing a cat owner can deal with. Many are easy to solve, but you have to understand why there is an issue. This article covers many solutions that work!
- Our Adoption Book: the guide we give to all new kitty parents