Summary of this page in plain English:
- By using this site, you agree to these terms. We can revise these terms.
- This site might not be available forever.
- Content is licensed under this Creative Commons license, which means you can redistribute our work with a link back to us for non-commercial purposes. You may, for example, share our pictures or posts on social media as long as you link back to the page or post where you found the content you share.
- You cannot claim our site as your own, or use the site in any way that contravenes our license.
- You are responsible for your own comments on our blog. You cannot comment if you are under 18. Don’t defame, threaten, or harass anyone. Including us.
- We offer no warranty for the site or any material on it. We do our best to post accurate information, but we’re not a substitute for your own research or professional advice.
- We’re not responsible for content on the sites we link to.
- We try to make sure the site is safe, but we can’t guarantee it. Install your own virus and malware protection.
Full Terms of Service
You Agree to These Terms
These terms of service outline the rules and regulations for the use of Southern Counties Rescue, Inc.’s website.
On the rest of this page, we may refer to Southern Counties Rescue, Inc.’s website as “the website,” “site,” “our website,” or “this website;” and to Southern Counties Rescue, Inc. as “us,” “our,” “ours,” or “we.” “You” means you, the reader.
By accessing this website, you accept these terms of service in full. Do not continue to use this website if you do not accept all of the terms stated on this page.
We do not solicit or invite minor children to use our site. If you are under 18, you may only view this site with your parent or guardian’s permission. You may not post comments on our blog if you are under 18.
Southern Counties Rescue, Inc. is a corporation with nonprofit status under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, as determined by the IRS.
Our mailing address:
PO Box 1399
Brawley, CA 92227
You may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the form on our contact page.
We may update these terms from time to time, and any changes will be reflected on this page.
This site is offered free of charge. We may make changes to our site at any time, adding new content and deleting other content, as we deem appropriate. We do not guarantee that our site availability will be uninterrupted.
This site is licensed to you under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International license. Please see the license for full details.
In summary, you may:
- View and/or print pages from this site for your own personal use.
- Link freely to any page on our site from any appropriate, legal site.
- Share our content, with credit to us and a link to the page on which you found the content.
You may not:
- Republish material from this site without attribution, including photographs.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from this site without written permission.
- Use any of our logos absent written consent.
In short, you may share and repost, reblog or link to our content in accordance with common Internet practice consistent with our purpose as a nonprofit animal rescue. You may not claim our content as your own or use it for any commercial purpose.
You may not link to us from a site or in a manner that will damage our reputation.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website.
- You may not post Comments if you are under 18 years of age.
- You must login to our site with a free WordPress account in order to comment, or use your name and a valid email address. If you login through WordPress, you agree to keep your WordPress account information safe.
- We do not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect our views or opinions, or our agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts only.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, we shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused
and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- We reserve the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions. You may not use Comments to harass, defame, or threaten anyone, including us.
- You warrant and represent that you are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so; the Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party; the Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy; the Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant us a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, and authorize others (such as our web hosting service) to use and reproduce any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Information On This Site
While we attempt to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy.
The content on our site is provided for general information, educational purposes and guidance only. We strongly advise that you conduct your own research and/or obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Disclaimer of Warranties
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature to the maximum extent permitted by law
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, to the maximum extent provided by law. We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Links to Other Websites
Sometimes we link to other websites. We try to make sure every site we link to is safe and appropriate, but we cannot accept the responsibility for the content of third party websites. If you have a concern about one of the sites we link to, please contact us.
Although we take reasonable steps to ensure the integrity of our site, we cannot guarantee that our site is fully secure at all times. You are responsible for configuring your own system to access our site.
You may not misuse our site by introducing or attempting to introduce viruses or similar malicious code or material, or conduct any attacks to compromise the integrity or availability of our site.
Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Venue
You agree that the terms of service set forth on this page are governed by the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to conflict of laws principles.
Both parties (you, and us) agree that all actions and proceedings arising out of or relating directly or indirectly to these terms, or your use of the site or any of its content, or any ancillary agreement, or any other related obligations, shall be litigated solely and exclusively in the state courts of California, or in the United States District Court for the Central District of California.
Both parties agree that proper venue for such proceedings is either Orange County, California, or Imperial County, California.
Both parties agree that these courts are convenient forums.
Both parties submit to the personal jurisdiction of the state courts of the State of California, or the United States District Court for the Central District of California, for the purposes of any such action or proceeding.
If you have any questions regarding any of our terms, please contact us.